I like to eat these pancakes with a pre-packaged ‘kimchi sauce’ my local shop sells.
A printer friendly version of this recipe is here.
2 Large potatoes
0.5 Cup of all purpose flour
0.25 Tsp Salt
A few strips Shredded carrot
1. Peel the potato and grate into a large bowl.
2. Add the all purpose flour and salt and stir to mix.
3. Heat a large fyring pan and add some vegetable oil.
4. Put half the batter into the frying pan and press in to a 6 inch circle.
5. Sprinkle on the shredded carrot.
6. Cook for one minute over a medium high heat. The bottom should turn brown.
7. Flip the pancake over and add more oil and continue cooking until both sides are fully cooked.
8. repeat for the remainder of the mix.
Let me know how you enjoy your Gamjajeon in the comments below!